Thursday, March 24, 2011

AUTUMN

so fell autumn rain washed away all my pain
I feel brighter somehow lighter somehow to breath once
again, So fell autumn rain washed my sorrows away with the sunset behind somehow I find the dreams are to stay..So Fell Autumn Rain Lyrics -Lake Of Tears














Finally in the middle of my busily new semester of college, I still had a quality time with my housemate and friends, We decided to go Putrajaya yesterday, the central government of Malaysia,the city is very clean,fresh, and of course there isn't traffic jam,the sky was exceptionally clear and blue very beautiful then also the cloud formation such a nice weather and nice places, I really had fun ,wish there's an autumn in KL.


 this is my outlook that day, hope u like it :)








No comments:

Post a Comment