Monday, October 24, 2011

Sister Traveller

DSC_0414



DSC_0354
DSC_0472
DSC_0457
DSC_0484
DSC_0477






DSC_0343



DSC_0304

DSC_0306
DSC_0305
DSC_0470

DSC_0510
DSC_0462
DSC_0446-tile
DSC_0452
























DSC_0397



Last July my sister came visited me, she decided to spend her holiday with me. This is my first time I went holiday with my sister without our parents, we decided to go to Singapore and It was my second trip to SG this year.

I probably won't be going into details about my trip but seriously I had a really great time and had plenty of fun, walking through a bunch of malls and stores in Orchard road , took a Hop on Hop off city tour 2 days packages, Went to the Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands, and also my favorite places in Singapore Clarke Quay and full day chilling out in Universal Studio yup ths is the reason why we came to Singapore

This trip make me realize having a sister is one of the best gift that God bring into my life, she is a gift to my heart, a friend to my spirit, my partner in crime, and also my very very best best friend. Feel blessed, Thanks to my dearest sister Siti Nur Aisyah Musakir , kakak love you so much :*


No comments:

Post a Comment