Saturday, October 22, 2011

times change people change

Its funny how things changed, today you may really like it then a minute later you hate it then after a year today's moment becomes tomorrow's memory , hater becomes lover, laugh becomes cry....

Like three years ago, I love join extracurricular activity
Now, I better stay at home with unimportant things

A years ago, I deleted someone from my bbm
Now, I can't stand a day without texting this person

Three years ago, I  can't speak up whats going on my mind
Now, I'm letting others know

Five years ago, all I did when being miserable is cry
Now, I have my baby cow doll sitting right next to where I sleep

Two years ago, I borrowed a laptop from a stranger's senior
Now, that stranger fill my heart

page6

I feel that I'm so lucky to have had the chance to love this much... Thanks "B"

No comments:

Post a Comment