Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FYP

yeay I'm really thankful for everything lately, after the long wait ,finally I step up into the last part as a university students, glad to announced that now I'm doing my "Final year project" yeaaaa yeaaa yeaaa *dancing.  This is the hardest part over this past 3 years, but no matter how hard will be I still will hang on and finish until I accomplish all my responsibility. Thinking about graduation ceremony always makes me smile, wearing my graduation gown, and the best part that I can Imagine is looking my parents smile proudly and give me a bouquet flowers hmmm heaven. Amin Amin Amin 

Flashback to my bf graduation always gave me a strength and motivated that someday I'll be in that part. No more crazy frenzy paper, assignment and those kind of sleepless night at least before I enter the next part of my life. freee like a birddddddddd even for temporary :D

Hopefully everything will be okay and goes well . Will do my best this time. Guys pray for me wish me tons of luck *FIGHTING !!!!!!


Every student's goal 
to live that moment 
every parent's dream 
begun when a child is born 
euphoria years away
a simple thought brings in a smile 
 "Graduation Day"- a feeling of pride





IMG_2119
special bouquet from lovely people <3


IMG_2154
Next My turn :D


IMG_2128
Mas Ganteng, My boy <3


IMG_2182
Yeay we're graduated

IMG_2171


IMG_2179


IMG_2180
Me : Looking him full with ENVIOUS expression, Why u left me so fast senior? lol


IMG_2169
special cupcake for Mr. Bayu Santoso Bsc.Hons Comp


IMG_2184


IMG_2194
YOU and ME 


page345
BYE BYE MY BEST SENIOR :"(

IMG_2191
nyummmmm how is it? red velvet cupcake your fav dear

No comments:

Post a Comment