Wednesday, November 2, 2011

between a lines




So here I am , laying on my bad my mind can't stop working too much thinking arghhh, then this gonna be my love story *seriousface lol .We have been dating for almost 1year, yup I'm on my long distance relationship we are one hours away from each other but to me it feels like so much farther

I feel bored with all this distance thingy maybe because lately we don't have enough time together, he's too busy with his work, don't have much time for skype or bbm or replied my bbm huuuhuhu. I miss our long conversation on the phone , our long chit chat on bbm , I miss our webcam time on skype until I fall asleep and other tons of thing, maybe I just upset that he is not around all the time , ya ya I know it just too selfish , I know his priority is working not me ,but I just need a friend to talk, a friend to make me laugh a friend to kill my boredom and a friend to share my sadness and my happiness and and and and ........ ok enough too much complaining and willingness, time to bethankful for what I had ,I’m thankful we’re communicating more & making sure we know how the other is doing more often than not.  

By the way no relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater. The love that we have for each other is bigger than these small differences *smile, mmm well maybe that I just keep thinking that my relationship won’t work out sometimes but then again there’s a moments that make it worth it to go through all of this <3


Assalamualaikum all
May Allah always lead us to the better way and don't forget to be grateful everyday 
xoxo B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment