Saturday, March 26, 2011

break week

So, what happened in the past few days ?

Actually nothing happened, I'm on my semester break for a week but just spending all my time at home, I wish I can finishing all those my freakin assignment but It wasn't happened, didnt even read the question yet ( I need spirit injection please!! ) lost my passsion. I thought I need a book called " How to kill your boredom " very bored fo sure!! then I'm really not on my good mood, as I wish next week starting today I'll have a fun day very very fun cause my special person will come, but now it just a plan, you really MADE my day !!. I didnt need a second plan or whateve u give me a tons of hope than suddenly wusshhhhh dissepear.. honestly most of our plans don't work out as we'd hoped. so forget it. maybe its little selfish, childish just leave me alone fo a moment :) hope tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment